Hydraulic rock splitter is one of the efficient, safest and easiest ways of mining, quarring, demolition & removing mass and reinforced concrete.
Holes are drilled in the granite, marble, natural stone, rock & concrete structure and the splitter head, which contains a counter wedges & center wedge, is inserted. Hydraulic pressure is provided by a motor, powered by electricity, diesel or petrol. The build up of lateral forces against the inside of the holes induces cracks in the natural sonte, rock & concrete. The cracking follows the plane of weakness created by the holes that were drilled previously. The process is repeated until the whole structure is fractured into smaller sections and ready for removal.
Our hydraulic rock & concret splitter and burster is favoured in instances where vibration, dust and noise must be limited due to other surrounding working environments (offices, workshop, Hospitals etc), and is more effective than hand held pneumatic tools.
Advantage of our hydraulic splitter:
1. Enormous splitting force up to 410 tons
2. Dust free and near silent operation
3. Vibration free
4. Light weight
5. Precision work
6. Always controllable
7. For use in close quarters and hard to access places
8. Easy handling
9. Different size counter wedge and center wedge can use on the same splitter
· All kinds of natural stones, rock, granite, marble mining & quarrying
· Machine bases
· Bridge columns
· Reinforced concrete structures
· Mass foundations
· Controlled demolition of pillars, concrete and walls where heavy equipment is impractical
· Staircase removal
· Premises that may be in continual use such as hospitals, factories, offices and hotels
· removing redundant reinforced concrete structures, concrete machine beds and plinths, mass filled concrete etc.
· Underwater demolition
· Demolition in a restricted space
· Tunnel work
· Trench excavation